GODSFIELD COMPANION: MINDFULNESS BOOK
The definitive guide to Mindfulness in the indispensable new Mind, Body, Spirit series from the creators of the bestselling Godsfield Bibles The Godsfield Companions are all-new guides to conscious living that set a new standard in wellness publishing. Fresh, contemporary and authoritative, each book - written by a specialist in their field - provides the growing wellness audience with essential background, revealing insights, valuable context and useful instruction to enable them to understand and expand their personal practice every day. This companion is a comprehensive guide to mindfulness: its benefits, the science and how to use it to improve your relationships, work and mental health. Sections include:
- What is mindfulness and why do we need it?
- Mindfulness hype - Doubt and scepticism
- Mindfulness throughout the day - How to be mindful moment by moment
- Mindful eating
- Mindfulness for secure relationships - Parents and children, partners - everywhere you meet people
- Mindfulness for mental health - Anxiety, depression, PTSD and shame
- Mindful sleep and rest
- Mindful ageing
These also make a thoughtful gift for loved ones in need of a little something special.