HOW IT WORKS
All You Need Is
- An Australian or New Zealand debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia or New Zealand
To Use This Service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other Things To Note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
- You will not be charged a fee when you choose Afterpay as your payment option. You are required to pay your instalments directly to Afterpay within the payment schedule. Late fees are applied if the payment due is not received by Afterpay. Visit the Afterpay website for further details.